Engineering is one of the most popular undergraduate course in India and is also one of the toughest exams to crack.
B-Tech is a four year full-fledged program under which there are various branches like- civil, mechanical, electrical, computer science and many more, students can opt any branch according to their interest and can specialize in it.
Every year lacks of students appear for the most competitive engineering exam conducted by various IIT’s for admission into various engineering colleges.
Besides national level exam students can even clear state exams conducted by state governments and get through various engineering colleges.
There are some best engineering colleges in Mathura, U.P which a student can opt according to his/her preferences.
But in order to clear any engineering entrance exam students must follow certain tips which will help them in clearing the exam and focusing on their goal.
Some of the tips B-tech entrance exam are-
· BE DETERMINED- The most important thing is to have strong determination, because if your will power is strong you won’t deviate from your path and you will work hard towards your target.
· TIME MANAGEMENT- Is also another important tip to keep in mind, your ability to manage time in the exam hall mainly depends upon how much mock papers you take and what is your level of practicing questions, always while studying keep a track on the amount of time you are taking to solve a question.
· Be positive and confident- While preparation there will be so many hurdles you will have to overcome but never underestimate yourself or lose your confidence, always remain positive and whenever you feel pessimistic you can always take out time and watch motivational videos which will help to boost up your confidence.
· Always have a proper planning- It is even necessary, always know you strengths and weaknesses and then target your weak points make a proper plan accordingly and work on it.
· Make notes- Always try to maintain notes this will immensely help you for the last minute revision.
· Never Quit- Until and unless your target is achieved do not leave the path in between, always strive to reach towards your goal.
· Clarity of concepts- In the engineering exams the clarity of concept is something which matters the most rather than mugging up things, so make sure to have a clearer view than being a bookworm.
· Mock Papers- Try to solve as many mock papers within the given time limit which will not only help to manage your time but will also help you to get used to the paper pattern.
· Have social life- Do not cut yourself from the social life always in between your preparation go out for a change and meet your friends which will help release your stress.